Little Chicks Learning Academy is licensed, City of Madison 5 Star and, NECPA accredited program. We are play-based, child-led and, nature focused. We are looking for outstanding team players who are professional, deicated, and responsible.
- Collaborating with coteachers to plan, implement and communicate age appropriate activities which facilitate the social, emotional, physical and intellectual development of assigned children. Provide responsive, developmentally appropriate care for guiding children’s behavior and engagement, such as inquiry, redirection, verbalizing feelings, encouraging problem solving; and setting consistent limits to help children develop inner control. Maintains and demonstrates high-level knowledge of child development and evidence based practice.
- Working to complete clear documentation and written reports that facilitate communication with parents, co-workers and regulatory agents including daily reports, lesson plans, newsletters and professional development plans. Use a variety of communication strategies to support constructive relationships by being accessible, approachable and engaged.
- Assess each child’s development using progress reports, screening instruments, direct observation, information from families and other stake holders. Collaborate and communicate assessment information with the classroom team. Link assessment information with success oriented growth opportunities in all developmental domains.
- Maintain knowledge of and compliance with NECPA. Maintain knowledge of and compliance with city and state regulations and accreditation requirements governing early education and care programs.
- Providing non-judgmental support for a diverse group of families.
- High School Graduate OR equivalent
- First Aid Certification within 6 months of hire
- Associates Degree
- Related experience
Starting pay up to $17
Benefits including Health, Dental, 401k, PTO and Paid planning!