In order to attend Little Chicks Learning Academy, even for just a few hours, the State of Wisconsin requires the following paperwork be completed for your child. These forms cannot be filled out online, they must be printed and brought with you.
If you don’t have access to a printer, please plan to arrive 15-20 minutes early for your first reservation to complete the paperwork required for your child. We do keep copies in the center for this purpose.
- If your child is UNDER the age of two, please print and fill out the paperwork below.
- Child Care Enrollment
- Health History & Emergency Care Plan
- Child Health Report **This form requires a pediatrician’s signature. It is due within 30 days of the child’s first date of attendance and must be updated not less than every 6 months after that.**
- Daycare Immunization Record
- Intake Form for Children Under 2 Year
- Daily Use Contract
- If your child is OVER the age of two, please print and fill out the paperwork below.